So you’re interested in learning how to flirt with someone you like in a way that builds attraction, sexual desire, and even love? Congrats! You’re taking the necessary steps towards your new life with amazing women or men. Below is a checklist you can use as a guideline to help keep you on the right track when flirting with someone you like. You’ll want to start out the best way possible, to boost your chances of them being attracted to you.
How to flirt with someone you like checklist:
- I started the conversation in a fun, playful way, and didn’t come on too strong as to run the risk of scaring them away.
- I spoke with confidence, in a loud assertive voice tone, and didn’t appear insecure or nervous when flirting with them.
- I refrained from asking boring interview type questions like “what do you do for work?”, and when they asked me questions like these I gave playful or absurd answers.
- I wasn’t worrying too much about trying to impress them or what they were thinking.
- I found opportunities to tease them about the things they did or said. I teased them in a playful way, and did not come across as cruel or mean.
- I wasn’t afraid to touch them during during the interaction. I gently touched their elbows, placed my hand on their lower back while we walked around, and gave them high fives.
- I held strong eye contact, and rewarded them with a flirty smile whenever they said something nice or funny.
- I told short entertaining stories from my life that elicited emotional reactions out of them.
- I wasn’t afraid to escalate things and move the conversation towards more of a “sexual” vibe.
Whenever you’re flirting with someone you like you should keep these points in mind. This helps to keep you from going off course and ending up in the friend zone, or even worse, creeping them out. Remember, when someone meets you they quickly place you into one of these 4 roles: friend, lover, creep, or boyfriend/girlfriend. It’s always best to be perceived as a potential lover.
Here are some additional pointers to keep in mind:
- At some point when you’re flirting with them, you’ll want to make some kind of statement of intent so they’re aware that it’s not just a “friendly” conversation.
- When possible, give them a nickname you can call-back throughout the interaction to create an “inside joke” between the 2 of you.
- When getting their phone number, be sure to suggest a potential day and time to hang out, along with a fun activity you’d like to do with them. This will reduce their chances of flaking on you in the future.
This is an awesome checklist to use when you’re learning how to flirt with someone you like. After a while, these techniques will come naturally for you. But when you’re just starting out, it’s better to have these guidelines than to run the risk of ruining your chances with an amazing woman or man.
To learn how to unlock your true flirty charisma, and attract women or men like a magnet, check out the next page…