So you’re interested in learning how to flirt with women in a way that builds attraction, sexual desire, and even love? Congrats! You’re taking the necessary steps towards your new life with amazing women. Below is a checklist which you can use as a guideline to help keep you on the right path when flirting with women. You’ll want to start out the best way possible, to boost your chances of her being attracted to you.
How to flirt with women checklist:
- I started the conversation in a fun, playful way, and didn’t come on too strong as to run the risk of scaring her away.
- I spoke with confidence, in a loud assertive voice tone, and didn’t appear insecure or nervous when flirting with her.
- I refrained from asking boring interview type questions like “What do you do for work?”, and when she asked me questions like these I gave playful or absurd answers.
- I wasn’t worrying too much about trying to impress her or what she was thinking.
- I found opportunities to tease her about the things she did or said. I teased her in a playful way, and did not come across as cruel or mean.
- I wasn’t afraid to touch her during during the interaction. I gently touched her elbows, placed my hand on her lower back while we walked around, and gave her high fives.
- I held strong eye contact, and rewarded her with a flirty smile whenever she said something nice or funny.
- I told short entertaining stories from my life that elicited emotional reactions out of her.
- I wasn’t afraid to escalate things and move the conversation towards more of a “sexual” vibe.
Whenever you’re flirting with women you should keep these key points in mind. This helps to keep you from going off course and ending up in the friend zone, or even worse, creeping her out. Remember, when a woman meets you she quickly places you into one of these 4 roles: friend, lover, creep, or boyfriend. It’s always best to be perceived as a potential lover.
Here are some additional pointers to keep in mind:
- At some point when you’re flirting with her, you’ll want to make some kind of statement of intent so she’s aware that it’s not just a “friendly” conversation.
- When possible, give her a nickname you can call-back throughout the interaction to create an “inside joke” between the 2 of you.
- When getting her phone number, be sure to suggest a potential day and time to hang out, along with a fun activity you’d like to do with her. This will reduce her chances of flaking on you in the future.
This is an awesome checklist to use when you’re learning how to flirt with women. After a while, these techniques will come naturally for you. But when you’re just starting out, it’s better to have these guidelines than to run the risk of ruining your chances with an amazing woman.